（2）Our Company may, without prior notice to User, temporarily suspend or discontinue the provision of all or any part of the Services if:
1. When periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance work of the computer systems related to the Service is conducted;
2. It becomes difficult to provide the Services due to a computer or communication line failure, misoperation, excessive concentration of access, unauthorized access, hacking, or any other unexpected cause;
3. When there is a security problem with the Service;
4. When the operation of the Service becomes impossible due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, wind and flood damage, blackout, natural disaster, epidemic of disease or infectious disease; or
5. When it becomes difficult to lawfully operate the Services; or
6. If Our Company otherwise reasonably determines that suspension or interruption of the Services is necessary, Our Company will assume no liability for any damages incurred by the User as a result of measures taken by Our Company pursuant to this Article.